Interestingly this blog was started about 6 years back... a day back in history when I was looking down at life.. and thinking everything was failing.... Everything capability that I thought about myself was being shattered..
Only my friends and few close family members were there to support me through..I respect them all for believing in me and helping me through those times.. I started the blog to vent out my feelings but finally never really came about writing it because before writing something on it someone would always come up and pull me away.
Today after so long I thought about this blog again.. its been ages.. its never occurred in my mind these years but today when I'm feeling down in the ditches it comes back to me.. I have feeling that something that I started years before would help me out today... can a seed sown years before help one today with a fruit? dont know.. obviously everyone would argue that you could always start a new blog.. no ones stopping you and I would have to agree.. but its the significance of when I thought about the blog thats important.. all of us always have a similar pattern to fallback upon to in times of need depression.. and its not something someone easily changes...Its like I'm in that state again and have a wanting feeling that someone should come and take me away from it or solve the isssues like last time.. I want the bad time to pass... want that fast forward button.. but then this reminds me of the click movie of adam sandler... reminds me that maybe just fast forwarding everything in life might not get you what you actually want.. those hardships times are the ones that actually teach you something... or do they?...
anyways coming back to the this scenario what has changed and what brought me back....
Last time the troublesome period was about securing a good start in career life ... whatever I had imagined was not happening things were going in different directions not according to my control and I felt lost and falling.....
This time also its about securing a good start in my married life... whatever I have imagined is not happening... the moment I think I'm in control I'm made to realize no you are not.. The rules of the relationship are told to be pretty simple... but are they??.. something that works today will it work tomorrow? I've known my spouse for over 10 years and we have been going out since the last 6...
still there are so many things which come as new to me.. Once thing which i feel is that there has been huge change in the person I use to know and the person who I married has become..
I'm held responsible for every mishap in life.. right from this purse you suggested is bad to you got the wrong house on lease....
No comments:
Post a Comment